At Home, Bowel Cleansing without an Enema can be done with:
- eating fiber
Each of these methods has its own contraindications for use. And before starting to cleanse the intestines, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
In some literary sources, it is advised to start cleansing the intestines on the waning moon. Experts recommend using laxatives only at the very initial stage of bowel cleansing, for a short time.
You can use laxatives on your own for a short time. Long-term use of such funds should be agreed with a doctor. This is due to the following:
- laxatives with prolonged use may develop addiction
- drugs that stimulate intestinal motility when used uncontrolled can lead to atony (weakness) of the intestinal muscles
- drugs that increase the volume of intestinal contents can cause dehydration, disturbances in the work of the cardiovascular system
Contraindications to the Use of Laxatives are:
- inflammation in the abdomen,
- intestinal obstruction
- increased body temperature
Experts recommend giving preference to osmotic laxatives. This is, for example, lactulose or macrogol. The laxative effect usually occurs within 6-8 hours. They can be used for a long time. Lactulose is usually used in 5-10 ml doses at night. Macrogol is used in 1-2 sachets, previously dissolved in water.
Means that Increase the Volume of Feces are also Effective:
- plantain seed preparations
The most natural way to cleanse your gut is with a fiber-rich diet and proper drinking regimen. Fiber fibers stimulate intestinal motor activity, absorb toxins and excess fats. Fruits, vegetables and berries, bran, cereals are rich in fiber.
To increase the amount of fiber in the diet, you can add a little bran to ready-made meals. Nutritionists recommend, when taking fiber or bran, to observe the drinking regime – to drink at least 1.5 liters of clean water per day. If you drink an insufficient amount of water, the fiber fibers will not be able to swell and fulfill their laxative function.
Bran is introduced into the diet gradually. For example, during the first week, take 1 teaspoon of bran steamed with boiling water per day. In the second week, increase the dose to 2 teaspoons of steamed bran. From the third week, you can take 3 teaspoons of steamed bran. From the fourth week – 2 tablespoons of steamed bran per day. And thus, the daily dose can be increased to 6-10 tablespoons of steamed bran.
The Use of Fiber has its limitations. It is not Recommended for:
- peptic ulcer of the stomach or intestines
- intestinal inflammation
Nutritionists Recommend that you Include in your Diet Foods that Promote Bowel Movement:
- whole meal bread
- dried fruits (soaked)
- dried apricots
- sweet pears
- dairy products
- pickled and pickled vegetables
- vegetable oils
- fish fat
Note: It is recommended to take food at least 5 times a day. Long breaks between meals are undesirable.
A prerequisite for successful bowel cleansing is the use of more water, which is necessary for the effective action of dietary fiber. As for drinks, give preference to still mineral water, juices (from carrots, peaches, plums, pumpkins, apricots) and fermented milk products. Limit your intake of cocoa, black strong tea, and sugary sodas.
Special gymnastic complexes will also help to cleanse the intestines. To achieve the effect, it is recommended to perform gymnastics regularly. If exercises cause discomfort, pain, nausea, then they should be stopped and a doctor should be consulted.
Exercise slowly, smoothly.
In the Supine Position:
- Place your hands on your stomach and inhale deeply, sticking out your stomach as far as possible. As you exhale, pull your stomach in, gently helping yourself with your hands.
- As you inhale, move your arms behind your head and stretch while pulling your stomach into you. As you exhale, lower your arms along your torso.
- Bend your knees alternately, sliding your feet on the floor
- As you exhale, bend your left leg and pull your knee as close to your stomach as possible (without using your hands!). Lower your leg and inhale. Repeat with the other leg and then with both legs at the same time.
- Bend your knees, Feet are on the floor. Bend your legs left and right, as low as possible. Then do the exercise without touching the floor with your feet.
- Bend your knees. Feet on the floor. As you exhale, lift your pelvis as high as possible, relying only on your shoulder blades and feet. With a sigh, lower the pelvis to the floor.
- Do the bike exercise.
- Do the scissors exercise. The legs are straight at the knees!
- As you inhale, spread your arms to the sides. As you exhale, turn your torso to the left (the pelvis lies on the floor, does not turn!), Touch your left hand with your right hand. Do the exercise the other way
Lying on its Side:
- The legs are bent at the knees. Hands are arbitrary. But as you exhale, pull your stomach in as much as possible. As you exhale, rub your stomach as far as possible. Repeat on the other side.
- The legs are bent at the knees. While inhaling, straighten the upper leg, while simultaneously extending the upper arm behind the head. On exhalation, return to the starting position. Repeat on the other side
Lying on your Stomach:
- Press the palms of your hands to the floor, under your shoulders. Without lifting your palms from the floor, get on all fours with support on your knee, and then on your feet. Return to starting position.
- Hands are arbitrary. Perform leg swings: while inhaling, raise your leg, while exhaling, lower it.
- While inhaling, stick out your stomach as far as possible, while exhaling, pull it in as deep as possible.
- Walking in place for 2 minutes
- Holding on to the back of a chair, perform a full-foot squat.
- As you inhale, raise your arms up, as you exhale, bend forward, drawing in your stomach
- Hands on the belt. Alternately raise straight legs forward and upward, and then to the side
In yoga practice, there is a special exercise for cleansing the gastrointestinal tract – Shank Prakshalana. Before doing this exercise, you need to drink slightly salted water. A certain sequence of exercises helps the water pass through all parts of the intestine, cleansing it.
Note: For further information and updates about health topics please visit this site healthlinear.com
For Bowel Cleansing without an Enema, You can use a Mixture of Food and Medicinal Plants. For example, Mix One:
- 250 g lecithin (optional)
- 150 g bran
- 150 g peeled pumpkin seeds
- 150 g of peeled pine nuts, 50 g each of caraway seeds, fennel or ordinary dill
- 50 g flaxseed
- 25 g crushed calamus roots
- 10-12 g cloves (a spice used in cooking)
All components are ground into powder, poured into a glass jar with a lid. Store in a dark place. The mixture is taken at night, in the amount of 1-3 tablespoons (depending on your weight), washed down with plenty of water. To enhance the effect, you can add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and 1-2 teaspoons of honey to the powder. The course is 2 weeks.
Here is the Second Mixture:
- 35 g cumin, fennel or dill seeds
- 35 g senna herb
- 25 g ginger root powder
- 25 g crushed calamus roots
- 25 g chopped licorice roots
- 25 g of tansy inflorescences
- 10 g cloves (a spice used in cooking)
The components are ground into powder. The mixture is kept away from light in a glass container, which is tightly closed with a lid. For applications, 2 teaspoons of the powder is poured over a glass of boiling water and left overnight. Strain in the morning, add 1 teaspoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon. Drink in small sips.
If lifestyle and dietary changes are ineffective, get examined by a gastroenterologist. Constipation can be the result of diseases of the internal organs (thyroid gland, intestines, liver, etc.). Mucus in urine is also another problem anyone can encounter. if you are experiencing mucus in urine you should consult your doctor as it can lead to other complexities.